”Without God people only succeed in bringing out the worst in one another. Lovers who have nothing else to do but love each other, soon find there is nothing else. Without a central loyalty, life is unfinished.Bp. Fulton J. SheenThree to Get Married
Opening and Closing Conferences by Society Priests, with Confessions and Holy Mass the whole weekend. Additionally, Priests will be available to meet with couples for in-person conferences.
All package options include Friday hors d'oeuvres, Saturday hearty breakfast and candlelight dinner, Sunday hearty breakfast.Couples are responsible for lunch on Saturday.
(Hover over any of the descriptions below to see photos of the rooms)
$ 450.00Two-Night Stay
- Two Queen beds OR One King bed (based on availability)
- Small table and two chairs
- Coffee maker, hair dryer, DVD player
Deluxe RoomMost Popular
$ 475.00Two-Night Stay
- One King bed with a Queen-sized sofa sleeper
- Dining table with four chairs
- In-room kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge, sink with dishes/utencils, coffee maker, DVD player
White Pine Condo
$ 525.00Two-Night Stay
- Private bedroom with one Queen-sized bed
- Common area includes a queen-sized sofa sleeper, fireplace, private balcony, kitchen with microwave, full-size fridge, stove/oven, coffee maker and more
Be a Sponsor
- Sponsor a couple to attend the event
- Make a donation to assist with overhead event costs (priests travel, wine, decorations, etc.)
- Your generosity is appreciated!
There will be a hearty breakfast, with plenty of protein options, served Saturday and Sunday. Dinner Saturday night will be buffet style and include a meat and vegetarian option.
Spokane International Airport (GEG) services the Eastern Washington / North Idaho area well with many commercial airline routes available and is located 90 miles from Schweitzer Mountain Resort. There are smaller airports in Sandpoint (KSZT) and Hayden (COE) Idaho but with no commercial airline service. However, if you have access to smaller aircraft these might be viable options for you.
We do not have any formal transportation arranged for those Getaway couples attending from outside the area. However we would be happy to help make arrangements if you need assistance. Please Contact Us below.
Still wanted to click the box didn’t you? 😉
Nothing to see here!